We are looking for freelance interpreters, translators and tour-guide interpreters.
Especially, we have jobs at civil services(public places) and TV stations in Kansai region.
|Help wanted||Vietnamese-Japanese interpreters / translators|
Interpreters / translators In Japan
|Main Clients||Civil services (public places), TV stations (Broadcast) and so on.|
|Workplace||Mainly in Kansai region. Or you can just work from home|
|Languages||*You must be bilingual in Japanese and following languages.|
Jobs abroadNot In Japan
Not in Japan
We're also looking for interpreters and translators living abroad.
|Country||The European continent / New independent States(NIS) / Asian Continent / African Continent / Oceania / North America / South America|
|Languages||* You must be bilingual in Japanese and following languages.
English, German, French, Italian etc
|Job Description||For example, interpretation at trade fairs, conferences, tours, and so on.|
Tour-Guide InterpretersIn Japan
We are looking for licensed tour-guide interpreters.
|Languages||English, Frence, Spanish, German, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Thai|
|Places||Any prefectures in Japan|
Apply for the positions
The format of resume
Please check the attentions and requirements below and send your resume including details of education career, and interpreting / translating experiences in our prescribed format of resume.
The format is in Japanese. Please fill in this form in Japanese.
- If you want to apply, e-mail us first as we send you our resume that have prescribed format. Please send us in our prescribed form.
- We use registration system for introducing jobs.
(It's not employment as fulltime nor part-time nor contract worker.)
- There is possibility to take time to offer jobs especially when you want to work outside Japan or using minority languages.
- Aged over 20 * Any natiionalities and both genders
- Passed N1 (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)
* When you are not native Japanese speakers
- Having business manners
- Being strict on punctuality
Requirements for especially English interpreters / translators
* You must have more than one skill of the list.
- Having a TOEFL score of 610 points and above
- Having a TOEIC score of 900 points and above
- Passed EIKEN Grade 1(The EIKEN Test in Practical English Proficiency)
- University lecturer
- National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter
- Having skills of interpretation or translation as the same level or more than above
We are waiting for your apply.